Sunday, September 1, 2013

My BFF's Bachelorette Bash

Last weekend was my friend from college, Anne's, bachelorette party. She's getting married in 6 days and I cannot wait to celebrate her becoming Mrs. Rutz!!! She's going to be an absolutely GORGEOUS bride and I have no doubt everything else will be just as pretty and an awesome party! 

Anyway, last weekend was her bachelorette party and it was nothing short of a blast!! Her bridesmaids from home planned it all and they did a great job! 

We started out with a late lunch at a little sports bar. Side note: I got a turkey melt and it was absolutely delicious! Yum! Can I get another one right now please? haha Anyway, we ate and Anne got a few little goodies to wear to show she was the bride.


After that we headed to Big Styx where the party bus was going to pick us up. We got all the beer on ice and then went into to the bar for a little bit to wait on the bus. 

Anne and her bridesmaids minus Tonya and Wombo
(Jill, Jenna, Justine, Amanda, Anne, Me, Alexis, Alicia) 


Me & my gorgeous sister!!

The bus finally got there and we headed to a town about an hour away to go to a bar called The Loading Dock. It was on a river or some type of body of water where people with boats could sit out there and listen to the band playing along with everyone at the bar/restauant/huge outdoor area. Just a really fun place. The bus ride there was fun too! We played some drinking games with Anne and had a DJ playing music for us! 

Sisters on the bus! 


Excited little bride-to-be!!!

Anne & I outside the Loading Dock 


All the girls outside of the Loading Dock 

We had a few drinks and Anne did a few dares, and we danced and hung out there for a while. Then we got back on the bus, moved the cooler to the back and sang and danced our little booties off! We had the best time!!! 

 I know this is so super blurry, but it was so hard to take good, non-blurry pictures on a moving bus. Krystal had a great time too! hehe sorry sister! had to post this one!

Hilarious!

Serious Anne. 


Alexis and I on the bus 


So cute!! Anne's friends from home are so sweet and so much fun!  


 Me, Alexis and Krystal

We then made another stop at a little hole in the wall bar, I don't know the name. They had this big STL sign and Krystal wanted me to take her picture with it. :)



We got back on the bus and before making our final stop back at Big Styx, we stopped at Popeye's Chop House where the groom-to-be works. They were just closing up, but let us come in and hang out for a little bit.


And I caught this cute moment with the soon to be Mr. & Mrs.


Adorbs.

Back on the bus for the trip back to Big Styx. We sang and danced our whole way there. I'm sure the bus driver and DJ didn't want to here Miley Cyrus' We Can't Stop one more time and were glad there time with us was soon over. haha


Love this girl so, so much!!!

Back in Big Styx, we took over the dance floor and everyone slowly started heading back home. Anne got up on the stage with the band to be the honorary tambourine player for one song. She rocked it!



After that big finale, it was time to head home. Anne had the best time and I'm pretty sure everyone else did too!! Can't wait to celebrate with her this weekend! Love my little poopie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.