Baby size: Cruzer is as big as an Eggplant!
Weight gain: Right under the 20 lb mark...
Maternity clothes: Most definitely! and comfy yoga pants at home!
Stretch marks: Keeping them at bay with Palmer's stretch mark cream and cocoa butter lotion.
Sleep: Enjoying it as much as possible. Sleeping mostly on my right side. I can't fall asleep on my left usually because he hops around like crazy in there!
Gender: Still a boy!
Movement: Yes, yes, and yes!!! He's just like his daddy! Can never sit still! ha!
Best moment this week: Getting to shower Lindsey and baby Savannah on Saturday and seeing so many friends that I don't get to see often enough!
Looking forward to: Getting my "mommy-mobile"! ha! We are working on that at the moment, so hopefully soon!
Food cravings: Smoothies and fruit! I've been all about some strawberries, grapes and apples this week.
Weirdest food I ate this week: Nothing really weird that I can think of.
Anything making you queasy/sick? Nope!
Labor signs: No.
What I miss: Walking with no pain. ha! I'll survive though.
Symptoms: Starting to hit the tired phase again. And still having the normal aches and pains that come along with being pregnant, nothing too bad though.
Nursery: Ty's slowly getting it cleaned out. :)
Belly button in or out: Flat. Can I just say flat? ha!
Mood: Really good!!
Workouts: Got in 3 again!
Things that suck: Still annoyed with getting a side cramp when I walk too fast or too much. It's just annoying. And it's always just on my right side. Weird...
Things that don't suck: My co-workers are throwing me a shower this afternoon!! Very excited for that! :)
More pics from Week 28:
Strawberry Banana smoothie at work on Thursday!! So good!!!
I earned a free drink from Starbucks!! So I got a Venti Decaf Iced Skinny Caramel Machiatto. ha!
Bosse girls (and 1 honorary Bosse girl) at Lindsey's shower!
Emily and Syndey!!
Danielle, Me, and Krystal!!! Love these girls so so much!
Happy Shower Day Linds!!!! Love this girl! So fun to go through our first pregnancies together!!
My poopie!! Can't believe we've been friends for 16 years!!!
Love my big sister!!!!!!!
Painting party for our cousin, Mandy's birthday! It was fun, but I won't quit my day job. :)
All of us and our paintings!
My trunk after Lindsey's shower! Not my shower, but I came home with tubs of clothes, shoes and diapers from Danielle and Jeremiah and Krystal's friend Niki!! I'm so lucky to have such generous friends!
10 week difference. We're definitely growing!!
Some outtakes from my weekly bump picture. Ty just likes to snap a bunch!! haha!
Looking so cute! He'll be here before you know it!
ReplyDeleteThank you!! :)
Delete