Friday, March 8, 2013

Finish the Sentence...

Today I'm linking up with Holly at Where We Can Live Like Jack and Sally for:

button

So here we go...

1. People always tell me...I have no idea...lately everyone has been asking when I'm going to have a baby. I have 3 cats people. And one of them only has 3 legs, a liver problem and a heart murmur, we can't afford a baby! haha Sad, but true. 
2. In the movie based on my life... I would be portrayed as the "crazy cat lady" with a husband. As you can tell, by the previous answer and...
Exhibits A, B, and C:


3. Typically, I end up regretting... eating WAY to many cookies, or pieces of Mini Cadbury Eggs
4. I always ask to leave off the... tomato! Ick. Slap on the ketchup though! Yummy!
5. Kim and Kanye really need to... STOP. Just stop everything. I'm so over them. But I still follow her on Instagram. oops.
6. My Parents always reminded me... to turn my clocks forward or backwards. Today is no different. This is for reals. Love my mom!


7. Every single day I... check Instagram as soon as I wake up. Yeah, I'm a little obsessed with it right now.
8. This one time in College... I got an "underage alcohol possession" ticket on Spring Break in Panama my freshman year and waited until I graduated and moved out of my parents house to tell them. They shook their hands and laughed. Had I told them when it happened, I would have been moving my happy drinking butt home to IN and going to school at USI. Eww. Sometimes the delayed truth is best. Right, mom? ;)
9. My grossest habit is... popping blackheads. Eww. It's gross to me even, but I have to do it!
10. My latest white lie was... honestly, I don't know...Probably telling my husband I only ate 2 cookies the other night when I really had like 5. HA!
11. I know all the words to... Anchorman. And Finding Nemo. and most episodes of Friends, too. I quote Friends daily, but none of the people that I work with know that show like I do. So I'm the only one that laughs and gets my witty comments. haha
12. When I grow up... "I wanna be famous. I wanna be a star. I wanna be in movies." Just Kidding. I'm not a Pussycat Doll. I maybe should have put that I know all the words to this song on the previous answer. Oh well. For real, I want to be an Entertainment News Anchor, like Guiliana Rancic. I'm not sure my current position of being a Purchasing Agent at a hospital is the first step down the anchorlady track, but, ehhh, gotta pay the bills somehow.
13. Sexy time is... NECESSARY!!
14. I will never, ever... do Jagerbombs, tequila shots and drink beer in the same night ever again! EVER!
15. I think it's hilarious when... when my husband busts out the Frank & Beans dance from Impractical Jokers in random places. (I tried to find the video but couldn't, if you know what I'm talking about, it's hilarious!)

1 comment:

  1. I love your bridal photo! My wedding is in August!! :)
    P.S. I have a giveaway going on right now and 3 more in the next month! Be sure to stop by and check them out! :)
    wwww.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.