
Please ignore the fact that I'm at HOT mess. I'm pretty sure the 2 other times I linked up for this vlog I recorded my video on Wednesday night after I'd been to Zumba. Tonight is no different. Maybe I should record this earlier in the week when I look decent. Good idea. Next month. I'm on it. ;)
But for now, you get me in my post-Zumba-sweaty-glory. You're welcome. haha
I've been doing Zumba too, love it! Awesome watch. Happy Bday to your hubby :)
ReplyDeleteStopped in from House of Rose. I hear you on the weather dolly!
ReplyDeleteCool watch...I hadn't heard of it! I might need to check that out. My hubby has the Nike Fuel Band and he loves that! Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all of the sweet comments, ladies! And the watch is great! I guess I should call it a Heart Rate Monitor because it has the strap that you wear around your chest as well, which I really like. I thinks it pretty accurate!
ReplyDelete