It was cold and kind of rainy on Friday, so after work I just wanted to go home and be lazy, so that's what I did. Ty was sleeping and I tried to wake him up, but that didn't work too well. So I laid around and watched some DVR'd shows. Ty finally got up around 7 and asked if I just wanted to go lay in the bed and watch TV, so I did that and he went back to sleep. I think I was asleep by 9:30 or so.
Saturday:
Woke up and Ty was making us some breakfast! He watched some college basketball, so I lounged on the couch with this lazy bum and ended up falling asleep.
After our little catnap (Pun intended. :)) I finally showered and put on some makeup in case we decided to do something. We had a late lunch and finally decided to go bowling. Before that, we did some of this:
Just a little picture taking with our first baby, Lexie.
And Ty intently watching basketball, I'm sure. ;)
Baxter being nice and bathing his littlest sister. :) Pretty sure they were hitting each other in the faces about 3 seconds after this picture. haha
We got to the bowling alley around 7 and it wasn't very busy at all. It took Ty about half a game to get warmed up and then he was on a roll. I'm pretty sure he got 5 strikes in a row at one time. Geez. Kicked my butt! But we had a blast. It was fun and something different to do.
We sat in the bar for just a little bit to finish our drinks and listened to some mediocre karaoke. Props to them though, because I couldn't get up there and do it.
Ignore the awesome iPhone quality...I'm thinking I need to upgrade to the 5. ;)
We left there and decided to rent Savages. It was different. Not the best, but not terrible. I'm just glad Ty picked it out and not me. He always gives me hell when I pick out a movie and it isn't any good...which tends to happen often. haha
Also, I opened up my new bottle of wine that I got at the French Lick Winery. It was good! Really sweet, but good!
And Ty did this for a little bit before the movie. This is him most nights and weekends. Looking at games on the computer and his phone. Is it bad if I say I CAN'T wait for basketball to be over?? haha
Sunday:
Slept in. Ran to the grocery to get some stuff to make for lunch. Did a TON of laundry. Made lunch and some yummy cookies! Ty napped before work and I watched some Lifetime movies. Lovely little Sunday. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment