Day 11: Favorite TV Shows
I'm kind of embarrassed to actually write out this list because I watch WAY too much tv and I'm sure Ty would not argue with that. But here we go...
Gulianna & Bill
90210
Biggest Loser
Teen Mom
Real Housewives (of all cities, really. I think NYC is my fave!)
Grey's Anatomy
Project Runway
Say Yes to the Dress
Amazing Wedding Cakes
Bridezillas
Cake Boss
Ace of Cakes
Chopped
Snapped
Forensic Files
E! News
Chelsea Handler
Okay, well that's pretty much everything. I'm sure I forgot some stuff, but you get the idea. I LOVE tv. and I LOVE reality TV. It's bad really. But out of all of those, I think Biggest Loser is my favorite!!!
i love bridzillas! we don't get WE do i don't see it any more... but it cracks me up so much!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog, really like it! I love Guilianna & Bill and Greys!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog! Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteI felt guilty about all of the TV that I watch too after listing it!
Aww, thanks you all!! I'm addicted to tv. It's ridiculous, really!! haha Glad I'm not the only one!
ReplyDeleteYes, I LOVE Guilianna and Bill. Pretty sure I'm going to cry during every episode this season... :(