Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 4


Oh man, I suck at this.



Well, I don't, I just haven't had time to sit down and write these. Krystal just text me and told me I was behind, so here ya go sister. I just got off work at Johnny B's and I'm staying up so I can do this, then I have to get ready for bed, pack my back for the gym tomorrow and bed time!


So, here we go...



Day 4: Siblings





(Obviously, these aren't all sisters, but this is the only one I had with Katie in it.)
Krystal, Michelle, Katie, Mike, Me and Ty

Well, I have 2 older sisters and 1 older step-sister and they are three amazing women that I am lucky to have in my life.

Krystal is only 2 years older then me, so I would have to say I'm closest to her, for sure. We were at the same schools most of the time and I even followed her footsteps and went to Murray. That's where we actually became friends and not just sisters. I hate that she lives so far away, but we do get to see each other quite a bit b/c she comes home a lot. And I'm okay with that. :) She's very determined and a little bull-headed, but that's helped her get where she is today and I love that about her!! She's going to be living her dream of being an RN very soon and I can't wait for that for her!

Michelle is 5 years older than me and I'm pretty sure I was her favorite sister when we were little. haha Kidding Krystal!! Although, I'm pretty sure she slapped you and bit you more than she did me. haha It took us a little bit to get close, but now we're pretty close and she's definitely one of my best friends. I'm lucky to have 2 sisters that I can call friends! Michelle has definitely not had it easy and she's done an amazing job being a mother to two Incredibly smart and beautiful girls!! They are definitely a product of great parenting!!!

And Katie, she's just great! I met her when I was just a little 6th grader and she was a big RA at Murray State. I remember thinking she was really cool because she went away to college. haha I still think she's pretty cool. She's extremely smart and incredibly driven and I admire that about her. She also has some great taste in music, so I'm looking forward to her coming out with us for my bachelorette party!! :) I think she'll have a great time!

So, there ya go! There are my SISTERS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.