Wednesday, October 6, 2010

J-O-B Numero Dos!

So, I finally got a second job to save some money for the wedding. I just don't have enough extra each month at Shoe Carnival to save a substantial amount of money, so I decided to give up my weekends and a few nights during to week to wait tables at a local restaurant in O-town...
Johnny B's.

I went in last week and filled out an application on Wednesday, got called on Friday to come in for an interview on Saturday, and started training on Sunday. Sweet. Works for me!

The place is a lot like Nick's (sports bars-y kind of place) where I worked during my summers off from college and a few months right after I graduated, so I feel super comfortable in that atmosphere.

Only downfall (besides not having a life anymore)...I have to wear shirts with this on it...





Sorry, Gerr Bear...you know I'm still a Hoosier at heart!! (just don't tell my customers or bosses that. :) )


Go IU!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.