Tuesday, October 26, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 16

Day 16: Dream House
It's funny when you buy your first house and before you start really living in it, it's just perfect. you love EVERYTHING about it.
Then you start to find some stuff you don't love. Like, no pantry in the kitchen. No linen closet outside of the bathroom. The closet in your bedroom all of a sudden becomes too small. You and your boyfriend fight over who gets to park in the single car driveway. (haha)
So after living in your first house, you get some really good ideas of what you want from you NEXT house. Your DREAM house.
This is what I would LOVE in my next home...
Brick
2 car garage
3 bedrooms
2 or 2.5 baths
Master Bathroom
Separate bath tub and shower in master bathroom
Walk-in master closet
Pantry in the kitchen
Stainless steel appliances
Cabinets with roll out shelves
LARGE laundry room
Linen closet(s)
Basement or bonus room
Fireplace
and an inground pool would be a nice little bonus. :)

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you on everything! And what you said about loving everything and then not so much! It's SO true! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a pool in our first house, and we couldn't keep our friends out of it!! I'd come home to random people sitting outside :) Blessing and a curse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that is too funny!!! As long as they helped clean it, I'd be okay with that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.