Day 9: A Picture of Your Friends
Well I don't have just ONE picture, so here are a few...
Anne, Tonya and I. aka ATL. :)
These two came into my life right at the perfect time. I have INCREDIBLE memories from the last 7 years of our friendship!! They are amazing girls and I'm BLESSED to have them in my life!
These two came into my life right at the perfect time. I have INCREDIBLE memories from the last 7 years of our friendship!! They are amazing girls and I'm BLESSED to have them in my life!



And an old school pic for funsies. :)

Danielle, Janelle, Lacy, Sara, Becca, Krystal and Me. This group of friends I've had since my freshman year at Murray. Janelle and Lacy were new friends and the rest went to Bosse with me. They were all a year or 2 years older than me and just took me under their wings when I got to Murray. We try to get together once or twice a year and it's ALWAYS a great time!! Love these girls to pieces!!!

Three Little Poopies. Me, Danielle, and Anne.
Random and somewhat gross nicknames, but it's been our nicknames for a while and probably always will be. It's ALWAYS a good time when I'm with these two! We definitely have some fun memories of times together, right girls? :)
Sarah! My work BFF.I absolutely ADORE this girl!!! She is so much fun and I definitely would not survive work without her. She's my partner in crime, for sure! Pretty much if you see one of us, the other one isn't too far behind. :)

Danielle, Lindsey, Bridget, Me and Ashlee. My E-ville girls!!
We always, always, ALWAYS have so much fun when we get together. We definitely don't get to do it as often as we'd like, but when we do, it's tons of laughs and good times!!

No comments:
Post a Comment