Friday, October 29, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 18

Day 18: Something You Regret
Wow...this is hard. I really can't think of anything right off the top of my head that I regret.
The only thing that I semi-regret is not getting a 2nd job last fall whenever I knew I need to save money for my wedding that was over a year away. But I didn't feel like it, so I didn't and waited until 7 months before my wedding to do it. It has added a little bit of stress to my life because juggling two jobs, wedding planning and trying to find time to spend with your fiance who works 3rds, is rough.
BUT once May 7, 2011 rolls around and I'm marrying the love of my life and my wedding is exactly how I imagined it. It will be totally worth it.
Life shouldn't be about regrets. Everything we do has a reason for it and every outcome is because that's just how it's supposed to be. There's a reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.