Day 12: What You Believe
I believe...
...Everything happens for a reason (even though I don't always know that reason at the time).
God is Good.
...Money is nice, but quality time is MUCH better.
...Ty and I aren't perfect, but we will have a wonderful marriage full of love and lots of laughs.
...Ty and I will be some pretty good and fun parents some day.
...I have a slight addiction to coffee. (as I sip some right now)
...I could live off biscuits, rolls and sugar cookies. (but choose not to b/c it's not healthy, or something like that. :) )
...I'm slight OCD at times.
...I have INCREDIBLE friends and family.
...It's Friday and I'm VERY excited about that!
Happy Friday everyone!!
Great list. I love biscuits, rolls and sugar cookies too!!! Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteGreat list! I love carbs too!
ReplyDeleteWe have the same taste in cuisine. God bless the carbs.
ReplyDelete