Day 19: Something You Miss
I think something that I miss more than anything is being in college at Murray State with my best friends making memories that we will talk about til we're old and gray.
I think something that I miss more than anything is being in college at Murray State with my best friends making memories that we will talk about til we're old and gray.
I miss...
Going to Applebee's to have drinks with my girls.
Night's at Nick's


Sundays studying (or talking) on the lawn outside of our dorm.

Living right across the bathroom from this crazy girl.

Parties in "A-town"

21st Birthday Celebrations!!


Parties in "A-town"

21st Birthday Celebrations!!

Dancing it up at good ole Cherokee Hills and Spider's

Night's at the Sigma Chi house with these girls!

Racer Football and Basketball games
Acting like this at house parties. haha
Celebrating holidays


And just spending endless amounts of time with these girls, enjoying every second of it. Love them and miss them like crazy!!

Celebrating holidays

And just spending endless amounts of time with these girls, enjoying every second of it. Love them and miss them like crazy!!

I miss being with my college girlfriends too!
ReplyDelete