Day 8: A Place You've Travelled To
Well, I've been to quite a few places, but one of my favorites that I've gotten to visit TWICE because a wonderful friend of mine decided to move there after college. So, I of course had to help her drive across the country and move there and then go back the following summer for a mini vacay to visit beautiful sunny Southern California!!! :)
California is absolutely beautiful! Well at least the Huntington Beach and Pasadena area are, because that's what I got to see. I advise everyone to go there at least once! They don't have humidity or bugs in the summer...swear. ;)
On our 21 or so hour drive to Cali, we took a little detour and stopped at the Grand Canyon. It was the first time I had ever been there so I was really excited. It's incredible and so beautiful!

And my crazy friends thought it would be fun to climb down a little bit and sit practically on the edge of the Grand Canyon. I was scared to death and shaking like crazy, but I made it, and so glad I did. We got this awesome picture out of it! Nice, right?

We also went to Hollywood Blvd. which was an experience. Glad I went though, very cool!
And also to the Santa Monica Pier. Crowded, but really neat too!

This is Huntington Beach where Tonya moved to in 2008. Her apartment was just a few blocks away from this gorgeous scene. Amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment