Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 20

I'm a little behind...but I worked all weekend, so I have a good excuse, right? :)
Okay, here we go...
Day 20: Nicknames
Well I have or have had quite a few nicknames like LK, linzrk, RK, Boeker, Poopie, Linny, Linny Booty, Coaster, and of course, Lindz.
LK - This came from high school. There were quite a few other Lindsay's in my group of friends, so it was easier to just use our initials.
linzrk - Came from college, BEFORE Facebook, when we all used to chat using AIM. My screen name was linzrk02, so I became linzrk.
RK - just shortening the linzrk
Boeker - Long story of what someone thought my last name was in college. haha Tonya still calls me this. I love it!
Poopie - another long story from college. It's nothing gross related. it's more how you say it. Danielle, Anne and I still refer to each other as "Poopie" occasionally.
Linny - came from Ty. :) he wanted to call me something different than what everyone else did, so he came up with that. I think I'm referred to as "Baby" more often than anything. :)
Linny Booty - came from Anne. Somehow booty was thrown on the end of a lot of things, so I became Linny Booty
and Coaster - came from friends at work. That's how a lot of people think my last name is pronounced, it's not, but I answer to it. :)
So there ya go, there are all my nicknames. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.