Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 22

Day 22: Favorite City


Hmmm...this one is kind of hard. I really like Evansville, where I'm from, but if I had the choice to move somewhere else I think I would love to live in Nashville.

I started going to Nashville when I was younger with my family. We would go to Opryland, when it was still there, and visit the Opryland Hotel.

My step-sister, Katie, and her husband, Mike and little boy, Nate live in Franklin which is right outside of Nashville, so we try to go there often to visit them.

When I was in college at Murray, Nashville was about 2 hours away, so we took some trips there a few times.
I've been there for bachelorette parties.

21st birthday celebrations

Girls weekend and a Titans/Colts game! Go Colts!!!



Saw a Justin Timberlake concert!!!!!!!!!!!!


Bought my car there with the help of my step-dad, Gerry.

And saw Tyrone Wells in a little bar there as well.

Nashville is just a great city!!! I love LOVE to visit, but could definitely enjoy living there as well...maybe some day. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.