
This was one of the first dresses I ever tried on and I LOVED it!! (Not in this color, in white) I added a belt to it and it was gorgeous! I felt teeny tiny in it, it was great! EXCEPT...I could barely walk in it. I couldn't move my legs from the knees up. haha It would be extremely hard to dance in and I plan on doing a lot of that at my wedding...so this one wasn't it...
This was one that I tried on during my dress shopping EXTRAVAGANZA! I really, really liked this one and so did a lot of the people with me, but on the back it does that same beading out on the booty and it reminded me of cat whiskers, and I just couldn't have cat whiskers on my booty on my wedding day. :)
I had been eyeing this one for a while, so I was really excited to try it on!! The only thing I didn't love about this was that the whole thing was tulle and lots of layers of tulle means added width to the body and I just wasn't feeling that. I loved everything else about it though...
I liked this one better without the strap, but I didn't LOVE it. Didn't do much for me. Just wasn't the ONE.
This dress is so pretty in the picture, but once I had it on, I just felt like there was TOO much dress at the bottom. And it didn't have enough sparkle for me.

I love, love, LOVED this dress. It was shimmery, and sparkly and fitted. BUT it made me feel like I had no shape. I felt straight up and down in it. And I'm not straight up and down, I have some curves and I wanted to show them off. So this just wasn't "it". And good thing too because it was over the budget. :)
So, there are some of my maybes...but not the ONE!! You'll have to wait about 6 months to see that one!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment