Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My 100th Post!!!!

Wow! 100 posts.


Dang.


It only took me a year and a half. haha


Well I figured since it's almost Thanksgiving that I should do a little, "what I'm thankful for" list.


So, here ya go...


1. I'm thankful for my fun, crazy, lovable, encouraging and supportive fiance.

2. I'm thankful for my amazing family and friends.

3. I'm thankful for my job(s) that allow me to pay my bills and save some money for my wedding.

4. I'm thankful to have a safe car to drive (minus some tire issues) and a nice house (minus some furnace and refrigerator issues) to live in. Nothing's perfect.
5. I'm thankful for my good health.

6. I'm thankful for my little furbabies that keep me company at night and happy all the time.

7. And last but not least, I'm thankful for Starbucks Peppermint Mocha. It makes my holiday season bright. :)

Happy (early) Thanksgiving everyone!!! Gobble Gobble

1 comment:

  1. You are hilarious!!!! I'm thankful for my peppermint mocha creamer that is in my coffee right now....I bought the big mama size last night!! Wish I was at home with all of you today!! Love ya sister!!

    ReplyDelete

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.