Day 23: Favorite Vacation
I've taken quite a few vacations over the years, with family and with friends.
With the family, I've been to...
Panama City, FL
Gatlinburg, TN
Ft. Myers, FL
Key West, FL
South Carolina/North Carolina
With friends and friends' families...
somewhere in Texas near the border (haha it was like 12 years ago...I can't remember)
Cruise to the Caribbean
With friends...
Panama City Beach, FL (SB '03) hahaha
Southern Cali
But my favorite vacation by far is our most recent family vacation to Gulf Shores this past April. My whole family and Ty went for a week! It was a blast!!! It was Ty and I's first real vacation together and the first vacation in a while that all of us sisters went on together.
There were 11 of us, so we had 2 condos. My parents, nieces, and step-sister, Katie and her husband and Nate were all in one and then me, Ty, and my two sisters, Michelle and Krystal were in another!
We went to the pool everyday and went out to dinner and maybe did go-carts or shopped every evening. We played games one night and just hung out. It was so relaxing and just so much fun!! I can't wait to do it again!



But more than anything, I'm looking forward to Ty and I's honeymoon in a little over 6 months!!!!! YAY!!!
Just found your blog, congrats on your engagement! I just got married in July and it's such an incredible time! It looks like you had a great time!
ReplyDelete