Thursday, November 4, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 24

Day 24: Something You've Learned
Well I'd like to think in my 26 years I've learned quite a few things, but here are some of the really important things...
Life really ISN'T fair.
Your mom really does know best, usually...
Everything happens for a reason.
I have amazing friends and an incredible family.
You're metabolism slows down as soon as you get your college diploma in hand. :)
Weddings are EXPENSIVE.
Sometimes just a hug or kiss from your fiance makes everything better.
I'm extremely lucky to have 2 sisters who are also my best friends.
A career and a job are two totally different things.
Things aren't handed to you, you have to work hard to get what you want.
And lastly, I've learned that getting up early is for the birds. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.