Day 28: Something That Stresses You Out
I should say the woes of owning a home, but Ty just called and said the refrigerator was fixed, so Yay!!!

So, I guess I'll say "paying for a wedding" stresses me out. We're getting some help from my mom and step-dad and also my dad, but the rest is on Ty and I. That's why I got a second job. I'm not trying to have a crazy elaborate super expensive wedding, but I do want a nice wedding with a 320 person guest list, so that cost a lot!!
Before I got the job at Johnny B's I was super stressed about how we were going to pay for our wedding, but now after being there a month and making some extra cash (that I have no spent a penny of, yay!) I'm starting to stress less. I'm still stressing, just not as much. It'll all work out. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment