Tuesday, November 23, 2010

STD's!!!



haha nooooo, not THOSE STD's.



Save The Dates. :)



Our Save The Dates, or STD's for short, are done and travelling around the country today, or at least the midwest mostly.



I got them designed and printed by my friend, Tonya, who is a graphic designer and her fam owns a printing company.



I heart them!! And I hope everyone else will too.



Wanna see???



Here's the front:





And this is the back:


We did them postcard style and I think they turned out great!!!! Our wedding is a little over 5 months away and we've been engaged for 16 months already. You would think it would already feel "real", but it really didn't. Not until I got these. NOW it feels real!!! AHHH, I can't wait!!

So, do you all like them?? :)

5 comments:

  1. They look great!!! I was a little confused as to why there was a border at the bottom & then figured out it was your keyboard...duh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yep! my keyboard! easiest way to take the pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! I haven't gotten mine yet but I'm pretty sure that's just because I live in a different state! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! Yeah, Krystal you should get yours today. I hope it doesn't get all rained on...

    ReplyDelete

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.