Day 27: Pets
**Disclaimer: These pictures are from my phone, so they aren't the best...I apologize. You can still see their cuteness. :)
I have the 2 best pets ever, Lexie and Baxter, my cute little kitties. Well not, kitties, they are 3 and 4 years old now. They are my babies. That's for sure.
I got Lexie for Ty for his birthday in 2007 when she was just 6 weeks old. She was the cutest little black fur ball. She's definitely Ty's baby, but she loves me too. Sometimes. She's definitely a little princess and acts like one often. She's a cat, so she can be a brat, but she's my brat, so I love her. :)
Baxter was found by my parents Easter weekend 2008. He was walking around outside their house and he was so friendly, they knew he had to belong to someone. They brought him into their garage, but they have 2 cats and they were going crazy just knowing there was a cat in the garage. So Sunday after Ty and I came over for Easter, we said we would take him home and keep him until someone claimed him. And we still have him, so obviously no one claimed him!!
Baxter can be a bit of a pill sometimes...he's always trying to sneak out the door when someone is coming or going. And he sometimes has a problem marking his territory. Usually on Ty's stuff...he's not a fan. But he's a cuddler and my baby, so he's staying. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment