Thursday, November 4, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 25

Day 25: iPod Shuffle


Okay, so I have an iPod Nano that Ty got me for my birthday when we first started dating and there are ALL KINDS of songs on there. Random songs. But I don't have that with me and I only have a few songs on my iPhone (random songs too), but I'll put that on Shuffle anyway and see what pops up.
Here we go...
1. Britney Spears - Blur
2. Britney Spears - Kill the Lights
3. Dem Franchize Boyz - Lean Wit It, Rock Wit it
4. Nickelback - Far Away
5. Britney Spears - Womanizer
6. Kelis - Bossy
7. Carrie Underwood - Change
8. LeAnn Rimes - Something's Gotta Give
9. Field Mob & Ciara - So What
10. Young Joc - I Know You See It
haha, I told you it was random. I really need to buy some new songs...

1 comment:

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.