Tuesday, November 9, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: DAY 30!!!!

I made it to the end!!! I wasn't always on time, but here we are.



Day 30: A Picture




I chose a picture of this yummy, delicious Peppermint Mocha creamer because it is my ABSOLUTE favorite creamer ever! AND my favorite drink at Starbucks. I got one last friday for the first time this holiday season.
And It. Was. A. MAZING!!! I could drink one every day, but since I don't need to spend $4+ on coffee everyday, I buy this in bulk.
No seriously. :) I love this stuff.

I should probably write Coffee Mate and see if they will start making it all year round. It's too good to only have in the winter. :)


Plus it really starts to get me in the Christmas spirit. Yay. I love this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.