So I know I have plenty of time to decide how I want to wear my hair on my wedding day, but it's still fun to look and get some ideas.
I know I want to wear it all the way up because my hair is very fine and thin and it does not hold curl so well and I don't want to be stressin' about my hair all day, ya know??
So, I've been looking online for some ideas and here's what I've come up with...
I just think this looks so classy and elegant. Just a very pretty look.
I'm not sure I love this one from the front, but I love it from the side. I love the little "poof" in the back. I think having bangs down in the front would drive me crazy though.

There's something about this that I just love. I don't have a middle part and I wouldn't want the curly things in the front, but I love how much body it has and the curls in the back.

And this one is my FAVORITE!! I always love how Carrie Underwood wears her hair, so I'm not surprised that I love this. My bangs will be much longer than this by the time I get married (I actually think they already are) so this side won't so much look like this, but it could be similar. I just LOVE this. I found pictures of this from every angle pretty much...so I'll share. What do you think??




Pretty, right??? Ah, I love it. Right now. Who knows. I'll probably change my mind. But that's what hair trials are for, right?? :)
Oh and going along with the hair theme, I think I want my nieces, my Junior Bridesmaids, to wear their hair like this. Love the braid!!


I love Carrie's hair & Jessica's is cute too for the girls.
ReplyDeleteLOVE!!!! The 1st one and Carrie's is my absolute fave!! I want great hair like that everyday!!
ReplyDelete